I'm Feeling Lucky: Falling on My Feet in Silicon Valley by Douglas Edwards (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a world where nerds reign supreme. That is the universe that Douglas Edwards stepped into in 1999 . ( Sunday Times ). At forty-one, Doug Edwards was ready to sit back, put his marketing career on autopilot, spend more time with his wife and kids and generally chill out. Instead, he decided to join a cocky internet startup called Google. Suddenly his life was longer his own. This is the story of what it's like to work for a boss who is the age of your favourite t-shirt - and is never, ever wrong. To be the square middle-aged guy in an office that resembles a geek fraternity claiming squatters' rights. To put in sixteen-hour days and wonder if you'll ever see your family again. To work with the most brilliant - and anying - people on earth...
- Author BiographyDouglas Edwards was director of consumer marketing and brand management at Google from 1999 to 2005 and was responsible for setting the tone and direction of the company's communications with its users. He took early retirement in 2005.
- Author(s)Douglas Edwards
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.