All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt s fun to find ways I m like you and you re like me. It s fun to find ways we re different. In this colorful, inviting book, kids from preschool to lower elementary learn about diversity in terms they can understand: hair that s straight or curly, families with many people or few, bodies that are big or small. With its wide-ranging examples and fun, highly detailed art, I m Like You, You re Like Me helps kids appreciate the ways they are alike and affirm their individual differences. A two-page adult section in the back provides tips and activities for parents and caregivers to reinforce the themes and lessons of the book.
- Author BiographyOver her 30-year career, Cindy Gainer has worked with and for children in many capacities, including as an educator, proprietor of a preschool, athletic mentor, award-winning author, illustrator, musician, workshop presenter, and support professional for children with special needs. I'm Like You, You're Like Me embodies her sensitive and encouraging manner. Cindy resides near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with herhusband and son.
- Author(s)Cindy Gainer
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width290 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miki Sakamoto
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.94Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.01Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.