All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKe niya McDaniel, also kwn as Keke, is a bully. Keke insists on being in charge and believes that her opinions are the only ones that matter. Without a second thought, she disrespects her classmates at school every day. Once her classmates label her actions as bullying, Keke suddenly realizes that she is a bully and is determined to change her behavior and show her classmates how sorry she is for mistreating them. In time, Keke s new perspective on bullies helps her treat others with kindness and respect as she w kws that bullies aren t always big, angry boys.
- Author(s)Felisha Williams
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.