All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe handbook gives seniors: An easy to follow guide to end-of-life issues; A way to reduce some of the natural confu- sion that occurs upon the realization that death is right around the corner; Assist in the understanding that death truly is a new beginning, and Create loving before-death projects that will make surviving easier for those who are left behind.
- Author BiographyJohn Leslie changed careers after his retirement. He became a counselor to those down on their luck, a lay chaplain, a cancer counselor, a silver-haired legislator, charitable institutions board member, and an adult educator developing contemporary issues with morality themes. His late-life goal is to confront and help explain the realities seniors experience in the last third of their lives, and to assist them in the development of a personal end-of-life book for their survivors.
- Author(s)John Leslie
- PublisherTLC Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTLC Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.