All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionOn top of a mountain in the middle of a blizzard, you see a figure: eight foot tall, with white matted hair covering his body. He stands upright on two legs. You see him. He sees you. But who will believe you and how far can you trust what you see?Thomas Eccleshare's new drama is the story of a scientist with an unbelievable story to tell, a woman who doesn't kw what to believe. In a vibrant collaboration between Dancing Brick and Soho Theatre, Steve Marmion directs this spellbinding play starring Valentina Ceschi. A stunning new play about a scientist with an unbelievable story to tell, a woman who doesn't kw what to believe. A vibrant collaboration between the award-winning companies Dancing Brick and Soho Theatre.
- Author BiographyThomas Eccleshare is a writer, performer and theatre maker who trained at the Jacques Lecoq School in Paris. He is the co-artistic director of the theatre company Dancing Brick with whom he has toured work nationally and internationally, been nominated for two Total Theatre Awards and won the Arches Brick Award. Dancing Brick's latest show, Captain Ko and the Planet of Rice, tours the UK in Spring 2013. In 2011 he won the Verity Bargate Award, a nationwide prize for emerging writers, for Pastoral and his first TV-sitcom is in development with Baby Cow Productions for BBC3. Thomas is the Pearson writer-in-residence at the Soho Theatre. Dancing Brick is the collaboration between Valentina Ceschi and Thomas Eccleshare making bold, poetic, visual performance. Dancing Brick is based in the South East of England and is an Associate Company at Farnham Maltings supported by Arts Council England.
- Author(s)Thomas Eccleshare
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.