All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionOne relentlessly hot summer, six children explore the scorched wheat fields that enclose their tiny Italian village. When the gang find a dilapidated farmhouse, nine-year-old Michele Amitra makes a discovery so momentous that he dare t tell a soul. It is a secret that will force Michele to question everything and everyone around him, and will bring his incent world toppling down. An unputdownable thriller, I'm Not Scared has become a contemporary classic in Italian literature, read and celebrated the world over.
- Author BiographyNiccolo Ammaniti was born in Rome in 1966. He is the author of seven novels and two short-story collections. Several of his novels have been adapted for film, including Steal You Away, which was longlisted for the Independent Foreign Fiction Prize, The Crossroads, winner of the Premio Strega Prize 2007, and the international bestseller I'm Not Scared, which won the prestigious Italian Viareggio-Repaci Prize for Fiction and has been translated into thirty-five languages. Translated from the Italian by Jonathan Hunt. Hunt divides his time between Italy and Britain. His translations include Niccolo Ammaniti's The Crossroads and Steal You Away, Nicolai Lilin's Siberian Education, Luca Rastello's I Am the Market, and Giorgio Vasta's Time on My Hands.
- Author(s)Niccolo Ammaniti
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCanons
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Canons
- Weight192 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byJonathan Hunt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain - Canons ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.