All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionChelsea Fagan has felt the pressures and expectations of young adult life firsthand. Building on the success of her popular articles on Thought Catalog, her book I'm Only Here for the WiFi presents an honest, refreshing, and hilarious perspective on the life of a misplaced twentysomething, desperate for advice about how to survive adulthood-all while maintaining an active social life. With insights ranging from partying to finding and keeping a job, I'm Only Here for the WiFi is a healthy mix of commentary, humor, and real advice.
- Author BiographyChelsea Fagan is a writer and editor for Thought Catalog, where her articles have generated millions of page views. Her work has also appeared in dozens of French and American publications such as Grantland, The Atlantic, Slate France, and Le Monde. She can be found at faganchelsea.tumblr.com and on Twitter at @Chelsea_Fagan. Chelsea currently resides in Paris, France, and apologizes for how pretentious that sounds.
- Author(s)Chelsea Fagan
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout
- Weight185 g
- Width133 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.