I'm Potty Training My Child: Proven Methods That Work by Patricia Wynne (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPotty Training a toddler, and finding an approach that works, can be as daunting a process for a parent as getting through an entire book. That is why Lesson Ladder has released a simple, user-friendly, yet pragmatic guide to help a parent or guardian through the sometimes challenging process of potty training. And because t every child or parenting style is the same, this book shares the nuts and bolts of vetted potty training techniques and a wide range of solutions for fast reading and, even faster results! This book includes many helpful features to help parents accomplish this important developmental milestone: readiness checklists built to help you determine whether or t your child is emotionally and physically ready to begin potty training, a handy supplies checklist to help you get your potty training adventure underway, Quick Tips, and Parent Point-of-View vignettes. Because training your child takes patience, chapters have been dedicated to helping you adopt the right mindset so the groundwork can be laid for a successful transition to big kid underwear. The book also integrates tips, pointers, and examples to help answer common questions, address setbacks, and conquer special situations that can cause stress for both parent and child. Rest assured: With a little love, and a lot of practice, you and your child will have a system established (that works!) in time.
- Author BiographyAfter becoming a mother of two children and potty training her young son, Dr. Patricia Wynne realized that toilet training was a dynamic and highly individualized process. Despite making many mistakes herself, her son was successfully potty trained by the age of 2 1/2. At the end of her tumultuous journey, she felt inspired to write this book and share what she had learned with other parents. She now spends her time writing about parenting and caring for her two young children who are both under the age of 3. Prior to motherhood, Dr. Wynne obtained her doctorate degree in Neuroscience from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Her diverse passions include researching the molecular underpinnings of alcoholism, business development in the biotechnology sector, intellectual property law, and teaching. As a result of her multi-faceted interests, Dr. Wynne has also earned her M.B.A. from the University of Massachusetts, Isenberg School of Management, and is a registered patent agent with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. She has been published in journals such as Neuron, the Journal of Neuroscience, and the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. For a more behind-the-scenes look at Dr. Wynne s own personal potty training experience and other parenting tips, please visit her blog which can be found at www.lessonladder.com
- Author(s)Patricia Wynne
- PublisherLesson Ladder Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWhat Now?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLesson Ladder Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.