All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionWe have been where you are. Our book comes out of experience. This book has been written by people who kw what you are confronting. If you are reading this, you are full of questions for which you have few if any, answers. People may be giving you answers, but they do t really kw your questions and do t seem to be listening to you. You are under a great amount of stress and pressure. You may be alone in your dilemma with support from those who made you promises. You feel rejected and betrayed. You are hurt and angry. We understand those feelings. It is our desire to address your needs factually and to encourage you. We will examine the issues involved from all sides and give you the best information available so you can make a decision with which you can live.
- Author BiographyRuth Graham, the daughter of evangelist Billy Graham, is an author and national speaker on unplanned pregnancy. Because of her daughter's two teenaged pregnancies, Ruth has traveled extensively, sharing about her daughter's and her experiences in order to help young women and their families through similar hardships. Ruth is currently on the board of Birthmothers, a nonprofit, parachurch organization that provides confidential, non-judgmental assistance to any woman facing an unplanned pregnancy. Sara Dormon, PhD, is a clinical psychologist specializing in women's issues and crisis pregnancies. For more than thirty years, she has worked with young women and their families as they deal with unplanned pregnancies. Sara has been interviewed on television and radio, covering the issues of teen pregnancy, abortion, and adoption.
- Author(s)Ruth Graham,Sara Phd Dormon
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Weight277 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.