About this product
- DescriptionI'm Reading About Hawaii is a 48-page colorful book that helps students learn what makes Hawaii unique. I'm Reading about Hawaii helps early readers learn fun and interesting facts about Hawaii. The colorful illustrations, bold, vibrant art, kid-friendly text and photographs help bring the state to life. I'm Reading About Hawaii topics include: Native Hawaiians Explorers History Statehood Flag Capital Seal Nickname Geography President People Bird Flower Tree Insect Beaches Mountains Rain Forests Landmark Agriculture Sports Claim to Fame Glossary And More!
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherGallopade International
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHawaii Experience
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallopade International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width206 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.