About this product
- DescriptionI'm Reading About Tennessee is a 48-page colorful book that helps students learn what makes Tennessee unique. I'm Reading about Tennessee helps early readers learn fun and interesting facts about Tennessee. The colorful illustrations, bold, vibrant art, kid-friendly text and photographs help bring the state to life. I'm Reading About Tennessee topics include: Native Americans Explorers Settlement Statehood Flag Capital Seal Nickname Borders President People Bird Flower Tree Insect Caves Mountains Rivers Landmark Agriculture Sports Claim to Fame Glossary And More!
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherGallopade International
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTennessee Experience
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallopade International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.