All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm Ready deals with the lives of its four primary characters (two 17-year-old women and two men in their early twenties) questioning the universal question that ne of us can escape: am I ready to lose my virginity?
- Author BiographyAnique DeVoe has garnered a rich life experience that stretches from her birthplace of Baltimore, Maryland to Grenada, Mississippi to Oakland, California, to her current home in Tacoma, Washington. She loves exploring thrift stores and farmer's markets. Anique enjoys cultural and arts festivals, book readings, and various forms of musical expression. Visit the website at www.readyriversripple.com
- Author(s)Anique DeVoe
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/2000
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.