Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.13+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo often kids' feelings get igred. This series helps children and adults accept and ackwledge their emotions. It also helps them distinguish between feelings and actions. Even more important, the stories give kids several ways to cope with feelings. They also allow parents and teachers to discuss other situations in a njudgmental way.
Tracy's anxious to meet her new neighbor kids, but she's frightened that their big dog might bite, just like ather neighborhood dog did. What should she do?
- Author(s)Elizabeth Crary
- PublisherParenting Press Incorporated
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDealing with Feelings
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParenting Press Incorporated
- Weight231 g
- Width178 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jean Whitney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.