All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIt appears as if single women have agreed to respond with the phrase, I'm Single by Choice as politically correct jargon when met with the question, Why are you single? There is an understanding that this is, in fact, an answer to the question, but for most it is definitely t a truthful answer. There are many dating lies that women tell themselves including: I want to focus on living my dreams! Guys are superficial. I only want sex. There are good guys out there. These lies are masking the reality of an unfulfilled desire to have a mate. Facing the truth can be tough. Fortunately, this book is tough love and if you hang in there, you will be better equipped to find that special someone and make those long-cherished dreams come true.
- Author BiographyDominique Cobb is the author of How to Not be That Guy: The Men's Dating Playbook. She combines her background in marketing with her personal experiences to write material that inspires people. She strives to motivate people to better themselves, change their paradigm on relationships, and present their best / authentic selves to their potential mates. As a millennial, she has done a lot of research and experimenting in relationships, which means she had a lot of dating blunders, but definitely more triumphs. She began writing about relationships in a blog she started when she lived in Michigan. Since then, she has relocated to the South, and enjoys the hospitality of Southern men, because as much as she loves her cat, Boostie, she has no intentions on being the crazy cat lady.
- Author(s)Dominique Cobb
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.