Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one woman's attempt to deal with life's daily whirlwinds - the 'stuff' that happens. Jenniffer Weigel asks three questions that many of us confront at one time or ather: Is it possible to be sane and grounded and have a rich interior life? Is it possible to get through the day with poise and grace when everything is hitting the fan? Is it possible to have a spiritual life and t be some sort of wacko? Her answer to all three questions is a resounding Yes! Jenniffer arrives at that conclusion by way of thirteen inspiring commonsense rules for holding it all together. Each rule is given a chapter of its own. Chapter titles include 'Rock Star Parking, a Tight Ass, and Your Dream Job: Just Thank the Universe' and 'Don't Drink the Kool-Aid: How To NOT Get Lost in a Guru'. But don't be misled by the kckabout humour: one of Jenniffer's great lessons for us is that there is room for solemnity even when we are asking serious questions, such as: Is there such a thing as a spiritual aura? Can we communicate with the dead? Is it possible that we have lived several lives prior to this one? Whether she is interviewing celebrities on TV or encountering the spirit of her dead father (who keeps appearing in the guise of a cardinal - a bird, t a prelate), Jenniffer Weigel maintains a zest for learning, living and loving.
- Author BiographyJenniffer Weigel is an Emmy Award-winning broadcaster from Chicago, Illinois.She runs her own production company and was the executive producer and host of the food and lifestyle show 'Taste', which aired for 13 seasons on NBC Chicago. Her writing has appeared in the Chicago Tribune, the Chicago Sun-Times and Today's Chicago Woman, where she was an entertainment columnist for two years. Jenniffer is now a columnist for the Chicago Tribune's blogging community Chicagonow.com.
- Author(s)Jenniffer Weigel
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Width125 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.