All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionTwo voices tell the ongoing story of how one woman is regaining her health after a serious accident and why, in the process, she transformed her dental practice from one aimed at treating as many patients as possible into a practice aimed at treating as many of the needs of her patients as possible.
- Author BiographyDr. Marcia L. Rementer was born in Riverside, California. She graduated from Duke University and Temple University School of Dentistry. She has been keeping teeth healthy for over 25 years in Durham, NC. Her current emphasis in on people needing major care: cosmetic dentistry, smile design, dental implants and the whole science behind headache relief. Dr. Rementer is the team dentist for the Durham Bulls Baseball Club, the Triple A affiliate for the Tampa Bay Rays. Dr. Rementer married her husband, Denis Raczkowski, in the Bicentennial. They have two daughters, Elizabeth and Margaret. Dr. Rementer is the author of Are Dental Implants for You? and Better Living Through Dentistry. Her latest project and the subject of I'm Still Here! is getting healthy from a near fatal accident in October, 2011.
- Author(s)Denis Raczkowski Phd,Marcia L Rementer DMD
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.