Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionI'M THINKING...is a rare collection of poems that explores common emotions and experiences that appeal to people of various age groups, cultural backgrounds, and social statuses. This new book of poetry artfully renders the author's struggles and accomplishments in her unique life circumstances. It is entertaining, conversational, and inspiring. I'M THINKING...is rooted in the poet's differing perspectives as: a child who was written off by the main stream educational system; a teacher w entrusted with helping children to pursue their destiny; a university lecturer who supported student teachers and a parent and grandparent determined to leave a lasting legacy. Most importantly, this book conveys the heart of someone who has emerged victoriously from the effects of debilitating past experiences.
- Author(s)Michaellee James
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.