All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI wanted to love her. Honestly, I did. But she was trying to destroy my only son. She said her name was Angela, I called her William. I thought she was my son, but I was wrong and just couldn't see it. I'm Your Daughter, Too is a painful story of the personal battle that took the author to the brink of suicide. Some parents of transgender teens drape themselves in a shroud of fear, guilt, anger and confusion. Few have come forward to admit their lack of compassion during their child's difficult transition. This is a memoir with tears, laughter, multi-generational family dynamics, and finally--triumph over adversity.
- Author BiographyR. Madison Amato studied creative writing at UNC-Chapel Hill and has a degree in English from Weber State University. She is a contributor to the Parents of Transsexual Kids Forum www.lauras-playground.com/forums and is a member of Southern Humorists writing group.
- Author(s)R Madison Amato
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.