All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting look inside the Harvard University football team from four-year-old autistic author and Harvard waterboy, Zachary Malott. During the summer and fall of 2008, Zachary was number 36 for the Harvard football team in his hometown of Boston. The ufficial waterboy who would attend practices and the team's home and away games. Harvard would go on that year to win the Ivy Leauge Championship and Zachary would take away with him the experience of a lifetime. In his book, Zachary shares his experience while highlighting Harvard football history with little kwn Harvard facts. Did you kw the first football game ever played was played at Harvard? or that the first use of a scoreboard was at Harvard? Written in a humorous, easy to read and understand format for young children.
- Author BiographyZachary Malott is a four-year-old child author and artist who resides in Boston. Despite having autism, Zachary at four years of age is already making accomplishments in overcoming his disabilities. Zach has also been featured in the media for his ability to create museum quality paintings, which have been compared by experts to the works of Jackson Pollock.
- Author(s)Zachary Malott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.