Image Buyers' Guide: An International Directory of Sources for Slides and Digital Images for Art and Architecture by Sandra C. Walker, Donald W. Beetham (Paperback, 1999)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis standard reference source updates and expands on the previous edition (Slide Buyers' Guide), with information on 50 digital image providers in addition to more than 300 slide providers. The book is designed to assist scholars, librarians, teachers, media professionals, and others in identifying and locating sources for slides and digital images of art and architecture. It lists, describes, and indexes by subject slide and digital image providers in the United States, Canada, and other countries. Individuals, museums, institutions, and consortiums are included. Photographic and digital reproduction methods are also described and information is provided on the completeness and accuracy of the identifying information, general price ranges, and quality and service that will assist purchasers in allocating acquisitions funs. Sponsored by the Visual Resources Association.
- Author BiographySANDRA C. WALKER is Visual Resources specialist, Department of Art, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. DONALD W. BEETHAM is Curator, Visual Resources Collection, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. ual Resources Association /f VRA /r spon.
- Author(s)Donald W. Beetham,Sandra C. Walker
- Date of Publication15/10/1999
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleVisual Resources
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.45
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.71
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.21
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.85
- AU $22.86Trending at AU $25.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.