All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProminent physicians review past, current, and future applications of the many powerful imaging techniques w used in the diagsis, staging, treatment, and outcomes assessment of cancers of the prostate, central nervous system (CNS), and breast. Topics range from the use of screening mammography and approaches to breast cancer detection using MRI to improved visualization of the prostate gland from transrectal ultrasound and MRI, to MRI-guided resection of neoplasms.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note149 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight804 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony V. D'amico,Jay R. Harris,Jay S. Loeffler
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.