Image-Guided Radiation Therapy of Prostate Cancer: Image-Guided Radiation Therapy by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $361.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $269.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAnswering the need that exists for a single reference to address the practical issues of implementing Image-guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) into prostate cancer treatment, Image-guided Radiation Therapy of Prostate Cancer provides clinicians with a solid understanding of this techlogy and, through in-depth illustrations and step-by-step guidelines, offers practical guidance on successfully employing IGRT to improve patient outcomes. Image-guided Radiation Therapy of Prostate Cancer: * offers practical step-by-step guidance on how to employ IGRT in the treatment of prostate cancer * provides disease stage-specific recommendations regarding dosage, fractionation, target volume delineation, and tissue tolerances * discusses the latest vel approaches to radiotherapy of prostate cancer, including intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), hypofractionated radiation therapy, and proton beam radiation therapy * illustrates the use of conebeam CT and megavoltage imaging in the radiation therapy of prostate cancer
- Author BiographyRICHARD K. VALICENTI is Clinical Director and Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Staff Radiation Oncologist of Radiation Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Valicenti received his M.A. in physics from Columbia University, New York, New York, and his M.D. from Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Valicenti completed residency and fellowship training at Washington University School of Medicine. He is also a principle investigator on Department of Defense and National Cancer Institute clinical trials. At Jefferson, he is the Lead Physician of the Image-guided Radiation Therapy Program for prostate cancer and has published extensively on the use of combined modality therapy. ADAM P. DICKER is Professor, Jefferson Medical College, Department of Radiation Oncology; Director, Division of Experimental Radiation Oncology; and Lead Physician, Prostate Brachytherapy Program, Department of Radiation Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Dicker received his Ph.D. from Cornell University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Sloan-Kettering Division, Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, New York, New York, and his M.D. from the Cornell University Medical College, New York, New York. He has served as Chair of the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) Translational Research Program since 2006. Dr. Dicker, Dr. Valicenti and colleagues have previously published Basic and Advanced Techniques in Prostate Brachytherapy also with Informa Healthcare. DAVID A. JAFFRAY is Head of Radiation Physics and a Senior Scientist within the Ontario Cancer Institute at Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Ontario; and holds the Fidani Chair in Radiation Physics at the University of Toronto, Ontario. Dr. Jaffray received his Ph.D. in the Department of Medical Biophysics at the University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario. Dr. Jaffray has over 80 peer-reviewed publications in the field and holds numerous peer-reviewed and industry sponsored research grants. His current research interests focus on the development of novel approaches of directing and applying radiation therapy and advancing the standard of radiation therapy delivery.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 116 colour illustrations, 52 black & white tables, 58 black & white halftones
- Weight1114 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdam P. Dicker,David A. Jaffray,Richard K. Valicenti
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.