All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe brand new edition of IMAGE PROCESSING, ANALYSIS, AND MACHINE VISION is a robust text providing deep and wide coverage of the full range of topics encountered in the field of image processing and machine vision. As a result, it can serve undergraduates, graduates, researchers, and professionals looking for a readable reference. The book's encyclopedic coverage of topics is wide, and it can be used in more than one course (both image processing and machine vision classes). In addition, while advanced mathematics is t needed to understand basic concepts (making this a good choice for undergraduates), rigorous mathematical coverage is included for more advanced readers. It is also distinguished by its easy-to-understand algorithm descriptions of difficult concepts, and a wealth of carefully selected problems and examples.
- Author BiographyVaclav Hlavac is Professor of Cybernetics at the Czech Technical University, Prague. his research interests are knowledge based image analysis, 3D model-based vision and relations between statistical and structural pattern recognition. Milan Sonka is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Iowa. His research interests include medical image analysis, computer-aided diagnosis, and machine vision. Roger Boyle is Professor Emeritus of Computing and was Head of the School of Computing at the University of Leeds, England where his research interests are low-level vision and pattern recognition.
- Author(s)Milan Sonka,Roger Boyle,Vaclav Hlavac
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Weight1375 g
- Width204 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.