All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoger examines how developments in new media techlogies, such as the internet, blogs, camera/video phones, have fundamentally altered the way in which governments, militaries, terrorists, NGOs, and citizens engage with images. He argues that there has been a paradigm shift from tech-war to image warfare, which emerged on 9/11.
- Author BiographyNATHAN ROGER is an Honorary Research Associate in the Research Institute for Arts and Humanities (RIAH) at Swansea University, UK. He is an Editorial Assistant for The Journal of War and Culture Studies and an Editorial Review Board member for the e-journal The Journal of International Relations Research.
- Author(s)Nathan Roger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.