All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout our lives we learn to make decisions based off our five senses. This is t really how we were made to live although they were given to us for assistance. In Mathew 4:4 it says that we are to live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. While reading this material you will learn different principles of how we should live and to obtain a different vision for your life. Allow the scriptures used throughout this book to change what you see your current situation as and your future to be.
- Author(s)Thurston C Ford
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.