All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a study of residential estate agents, comprising one of the most sophisticated datasets ever gathered in the field of managerial and organizational cognition to date, this book provides strong supporting evidence for a number of key theoretical concepts. It powerfully demonstrates why we need well-validated techniques to improve strategic thinking from a psychological standpoint. This volume will be of interest to researchers and advanced students in the field of strategic management, organizational theory and behaviour, organizational psychology and marketing.
- Author BiographyGERARD P. HODGKINSON is Professor of Organizational Behaviour and Strategic Management at Leeds University Business School, UK. A Chartered Occupational Psychologist, he has conducted consultancy assignments across a wide range of organizations and his research has appeared in a number of the world's leading scholarly applied psychology and management journals and other major outlets. In recognition of the contribution of his research to the development of the psychology of strategic management as an emerging field of study, he has been awarded fellowships of both the British Academy of Management and the British Psychological Society. He is currently Editor-in-Chief of the British Journal of Management, a Consulting Editor of the Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology and serves on the Editorial Boards of the Academy of Management Review and Organization Science. In 2004 he was awarded a prestigious three-year research fellowship of the Economic and Social Research Council/The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (UK) Advanced Institute of Management Research. This book is his first major output from that award.
- Author(s)Gerard P. Hodgkinson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.