All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 36 photographs in this book, by Eduardo Machuca, show a sample of Armando Alanis' street poetry work in the city of Monterrey, Mexico. Armando has been painting unused street walls with white and then writing with black paint, short poetic messages that capture the attention and imagination of drivers and pedestrians alike. His work is, however, ephemeral. Walls get painted over by someone else to anunce something else. This endeavour is w close to its 15th year, in which Armando has painted close to 5,000 walls. Walls' poems text translated into English.
- Author BiographyEduardo Machuca-Torres started learning photography at around age 12. Even though the camera never left his hand since then, he turned professional photographer until age 39. He holds a engineering degree in electronics and telecommunications, a master's degree in business leadership, and worked for many years in the telecommunications and information technology industries. He is now a wedding and portrait photographer working mainly in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera, in Mexico. His photography work has been exhibited and published. He has taught workshops and university courses on photography.
- Author(s)Eduardo Machuca-Torres
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)Eduardo Machuca-Torres
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.