All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionText in English & French. This showcases 50 of the best artists in the field of magic realism, showing the nature and diversity of the style with some 200 images. The most important Guest of Hour is Gil Bruvel from USA with 16 pages of his art. Other artists featured with a few paintings (or sculpture) each, include Claus Brusen, David Bowers, Steven Kenny, Kinuko Craft, Wolfgang Harms, Brigid Marlin, Margaret Bowland, Stephanie Henderson, Bru Di Maio and others. Beside the artists it will also feature a piece from Jon Beinart, a publisher from Downunder also working very hard to get recognition for the art of the imaginative. This is the second volume of an annual gallery collection of magic realism.
- Author BiographyClaus Brusen is a Danish Artist and Curator who's behind many great exhibitions around Europe during the past four years. He also works as a publisher for books on magic realism.
- Author(s)Claus Brusen
- PublisherFantasmus Art
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSaeby
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintFantasmus Art
- Content Note200
- Weight1291 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.