Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA roadmap from here to there when you don't kw where there is. Creativity isn't simply important to the manager of the future; it's essential. Invation, differentiation and out of the box thinking are the ultimate sources of commercial advantage in our age of ultra-competitiveness. And like every other essential business skill, creativity can be developed. Imagination Engineering offers a proven and highly successful formula for developing your business creativity skills. Putting problem solving and idea generating techniques into a convenient and easy to remember framework. This highly practical and enjoyable guide covers all the stages of the creative process from identifying a problem to implementing a solution.
- Author BiographyPaul Birch worked with British Airways for 19 years in a range of roles covering Operational Research, IT, Marketing, Finance, Strategy and finally became a Corporate Jester, challenging tradition and convention at every level. He is now a best selling author and runs his own creativity consultancy. Brian Clagg spent 17 years in corporate world, specialising in finding new and innovative ways of using computers and information to benefit business. He is now a successful freelance writer and author and has set up Creativity Unleashed Limited - which specialises in consultancy on business creativity and usability.
- Author(s)Brian Clegg,Paul Birch
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.