All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 12 interdisciplinary essays in this volume investigate the role of the imagination in the rise of modernity during the process of antiquity s transformation. Two essential connections between imagination and transformation form the basis of inquiry. While it is possible to read today s understanding of imagination as the outcome of a transformation of antiquity, imagination also represents a key force in fueling the transformation process.
- Author BiographyP. Brullmann, LMU Munchen, U. Rombach, HU Berlin; C. Wilde, HU Berlin.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectAncient History
- Series TitleTransformationen Der Antike
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight860 g
- Edited byCornelia Wilde,Philipp Brullmann,Ursula Rombach
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.