All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn1974, the author of the controversial and popularGorvels revealed his vision for an exciting, fulfilling sex life for all. Imaginative Sex outlines John Norman s philosophy on relations between the sexes. In the first nine chapters, from Imaginative Sex: The New Sexual Revolution, through Love, Hunters and Evolution, Marriage, Sex and Normality, Sex and the Brain, Marriage and the Ventilation of Emotions, Privacy, Disease, Requirements for Imaginative Sex, to Imaginative Techniques, Norman details and develops his theories and ideas about sex in the modern age. In the tenth chapter, Sensuous Fantasies: Recipes for Pleasure, he presents fifty three scenarios designed to reintroduce fantasy and intimacy to the bedroom. Examples include: the Aphrodisiac Fantasy, the Rites of Submission Fantasy, the Lady Fantasy, the I Am His Slave Girl Fantasy, the Safari Fantasy, and the Blindfolded Lovers Fantasy, as well as many other sensuous suggestions, detailed for the enjoyment of all truly adult readers.Find out what really lies behind the philosophy of Gor and the ways in which role-playing can spice up any love life. The book ends with an epilogue and a set of appendices that cover these important topics: Garments, Ties, Apparel in Fantasy, Notes on How to Buy a Slave Girl, and Notes on Investments, Documents, and Conception.
- Author BiographyJohn Norman, born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1931, is the creator of the Gorean Saga, the longest-running series of adventure novels in science fiction history. Starting inDecember 1966 with Tarnsman of Gor, the series was put on hold after its twenty-fifth installment, Magicians of Gor, in 1988, when DAW refused to publish its successor, Witness of Gor. After several unsuccessful attempts to find a trade publishing outlet, the series was brought back into print in 2001. Norman has also produced a separate science fiction series, the Telnarian Histories, plus two other fiction works ( Ghost Dance and Time Slave ), a nonfiction paperback ( Imaginative Sex ), and a collection of thirty short stories, entitled Norman Invasions. The Totems of Abydos was published in spring 2012. All of Norman s work is available both in print and as ebooks. The Internet has proven to be a fertile ground for the imagination of Norman s ever-growing fan base, and at Gor Chronicles(www.gorchronicles.com), a website specially created for his tremendous fan following, onemay read everything there is to knowabout this unique fictional culture. Norman is married and has three children.
- Author(s)John Norman
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.