Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionImaging for nurses is a practical guide for nurses in imaging departments and for all clinical nurse specialists caring for patients undergoing imaging procedures and investigations e.g. in the areas of cardiology, vascular interventions, accident and emergency, urology, neurology, and gastro-intestinal medicine Imaging for nurses addresses all aspects of nursing care including patient preparation, imaging procedures, and post-procedure care. It provides a clear introduction to essential imaging theory and the role and responsibilities of the nurse in imaging procedures. Separate chapters cover fluoroscopy, ultrasound, computerised tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and use of radioisotopes for ease of reference.
- Author BiographyStephen Jones is formerly a staff nurse in the Medical Imaging Department at The General Infirmary at Leeds, Great George Street, Leeds; and the Medical Imaging Department at St James's University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds.
- Author(s)Edward Taylor,Stephen Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note282 illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.