All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised new edition of a popular practical guide provides a concise introduction to radiology in neonates, covering the full range of problems likely to be encountered in the neonatal ICU. The material is presented in atlas format, with concise text descriptions to provide a quick overview of the indications, utility, appearances and interpretation of images of common neonatal pathology. Numerous high-quality images enable easy 'matching' with clinical cases faced by the reader. New to this edition: * Images updated throughout to reflect improvements in equipment and scanning techniques * Expanded chapters on cardiovascular problems, bone and prenatal ultrasound * New chapters on clinical utility of procedures, metabolic and inborn errors of metabolism, and antenatal diagsis of common abrmalities Concise and practical, this is an essential training resource for all those who work in the neonatal ICU, including pediatric residents and trainees, junior radiologists and nurse practitioners.
- Author BiographyHaresh Kirpalani is Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA, and Associate Member of the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Monica Epelman is Assistant Professor of Radiology, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA. John Mernagh is Associate Professor of Radiology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note464 b/w illus. 46 colour illus. 8 tables
- Weight920 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHaresh Kirpalani,John Richard Mernagh,Monica Epelman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.