All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImaging the City brings together the work of designers, artists, dancers, and media specialists who cross the borders of design and artistic practices to investigate how we perceive the city; how we imagine it; how we experience it; and how we might better design it. Breaking disciplinary boundaries, editors Steve Hawley, Edward Clift, and Kevin O Brien provocatively open up the field of urban analysis and thought to the perspectives of creative professionals from n-urban disciplines. With a cast of contributors from across the globe, Imaging the City offers international insight for engaging with and forecasting the future for our cities.
- Author BiographySteve Hawley is professor and associate dean for research at the Manchester School of Art, Manchester Metropolitan University. Edward M. Clift is president of Brooks Institute in Ventura, California. Kevin O Brien is an architect and professor of design at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEdward M. Clift,Kevin O'Brien,Steve Hawley
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.