Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionYoung people consider their future at a stage of life when the structure and relative certainty of school and further education are about to be left behind. This book provides an insight into how young people see themselves, the options they think are available to them and the strategies they use to make their imagined futures possible. Ultimately, Imagining Futures is about identity. It draws on the real-life stories and voices of a range of young people-many of whom are in their final years of secondary school or TAFE-to present an eye-opening portrait who they are, who they aim to become and how.
- Author BiographyHelen Stokes is a lecturer and research fellow at the Youth Research Centre in the Melbourne Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Helen Stokes
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAcademic Monographs
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.