All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a humble Christian does t make you a wimp---it makes you powerful! It's tough to be humble today, whether at home or in your community of relationships. R. T. Kendall wants you to understand that out of that meekness comes majesty and success. In Imitating Christ he carefully explains answers to questions like: What does it mean to have the mind of Christ?What motivated Jesus?How can you become a servant to others?When was Jesus vindicated, and who vindicated Him?Outlining Christ's capabilities, conscience, and credibility, Kendall invites you to dig deeper in your relationship with the Father.
- Author BiographyR. T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty-five years. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, he was educated at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Oxford University. He is well known internationally as a speaker and teacher. Dr. Kendall is the author of more than forty-five books, including Total Forgiveness, The Sensitivity of the Spirit, The Thorn in the Flesh, Grace, Pure Joy, Imitating Christ, and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
- Author(s)Dr R T Kendall
- PublisherStrangest Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationStourbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStrangest Books
- Weight236 g
- Width139 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.