All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by historians, sociologists, and anthropologists, the essays collected here first cover American immigration history and law as they have developed since the late eighteenth century and then turn to consider some of the most prominent immigrant groups and the most striking episodes of nativism in American history. Distributed for George Mason University Press.
- Author BiographyBarry Portnoy is the founder and chairman of Reit Management and Research, LLC, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Immigrant Learning Center. Charlie Riggs is a PhD candidate in History at Rutgers University, USA.
- PublisherGeorge Mason University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorge Mason University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBarry Portnoy,Charlie Riggs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.