All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this timely collection of essays, leading American and German scholars analyse immigrant incorporation into the welfare state from a comparative ecomic, social, and political viewpoint by applying data from the 1980s and 1990s. New insights are revealed into how ethnic stratification and socioecomic integration is promoted by specific programs and other institutionalized policies in education, labour markets, and welfare. This volume will be an important resource t only to scholars and students in ecomics and the social and political sciences, but also for professionals in education, social work, journalism, politics, and community groups.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/10/1998
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndustrial Development & the Social Fabric
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGert G. Wagner,Hermann Kurthen,Jeurgen Fijalkowski
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.