All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of immigration, citizenship and the Welfare State in Germany and the United States. It addresses: immigrant incorporation; incorporation into education and school; labour market integration and attainment; and the allocation of fiscal benefits and contributions.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/10/1998
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleIndustrial Development & the Social Fabric S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14A and 14B
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGert G. Wagner,Hermann Kurthen,Jurgen Fijalkowski
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.