All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA Children of Angels Novel Sometimes, the right choices are the most difficult to navigate. For Alexandria, coming to terms with the immortal life she has agreed to embrace, while still holding on to herself, will call on all the internal and physical strength she has. Though her angelic father, Ganymede, intends for her to ease into the new body and life that has been created for her, his Fallen brother, Rangor, has other plans. And Alex has plans for Kronis as well. Plans that call for him to have one last chance to turn away from the life of sin and hate that his father cultivated in him for millennia. In a bid for peace, and in the hope to keep Alexandria alive, the Nephilim of the Light will have to charge ahead on a quest to find Kronis, before he and his father come for Alex again. And through the great struggles and battles to come, Alex must also decide to whom she will give her heart: Gaius or Jackson. Both so dear and precious to her, yet only one can truly lay claim to her heart as her husband. She will search her very soul to discover the one whom it cries out for, amidst the great danger swirling around all those she loves.
- Author BiographyNatalie D. Wilson is a lover of the written word by profession and by heart. Her days are spent encouraging the youngsters, at the elementary school where she serves as a library-media specialist, to become lifelong readers. She and her husband, Will, are Georgia natives and the proud parents of four very precocious and messy rescued parrots. The Immortal Reborn series is Natalie's first foray into the world of authorship, and the development of an idea which first began with a simple piece of music years ago. It is her hope that you will find the world she envisions as captivating as she has, as she developed and imagined the world of the Nephilim.
- Author(s)Natalie D Wilson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.