All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionLacey has been awake for four hundred and twentynine years. Created by an immortal father and human mother, Lacey and her brother, Damien, are outcasts who do t belong to either world. Although Damien has easily adjusted to his ever-changing life, Lacey wants thing more than to break free from her immortal ways. Little does she kw that all of that is about to change. After years of alternating between countries, Lacey and Damien w live in Michigan, where for three years they have been in hiding. Just as Damien reveals to Lacey that they are both extraordinarily powerful and never should have been born, Lacey meets Scarlett Jenxon, a seemingly rmal girl who is about to help her discover the true meaning of being an immortal descendant-to be a guardian of gifted humans. Scarlett is on the run from the Bortilo, living bodies of the damned who steal souls. Unable to turn to the immortals for help, Lacey, Damien, and a band of friends embark on a dangerous quest to destroy the Bortilo before the balance for good is extinguished forever. In this gripping fantasy tale, secrets are revealed and sacrifices made as Lacey and Damien soon discover that doing the right thing sometimes means rebelling against what they once desired most of all.
- Author(s)Ashley Hengy
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.