All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmulogical Tolerance: Methods and Protocols is a comprehensive guide to the techniques currently used for culturing and characterising the cell types responsible for imposing self-tolerance and the experimental models employed to study their function both in vitro and in vivo. This guide is aimed at AIDS researchers, immulogists, transplant surgeons/specialists, and biotechlogists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number380
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight728 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPaul J. Fairchild
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.