All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically reviews and discusses recent studies and articles on the immulogy of female genital tract tissue. The scope is broad, encompassing innate immune responses, adaptive (humoral and cell-mediated) immunity, the immulogy of menstruation, the immulogy of viral and bacterial infections, the immulogy of rmal and abrmal pregnancy, and immulogical infertility. Throughout, tables and illustrations are judiciously used to facilitate understanding. Immulogy of the Female Genital Tract will serve as an invaluable source of up-to-date information for all with an interest in this subject.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ernst Rainer Weissenbacher is Director of the Clinic and Polyclinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics at Grosshadern Clinic, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich. He is also President of the European Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Professor Weissenbacher is recognized as a leading authority in the field and has written several books as well as many journal articles. He has a particular interest in the care of high-risk pregnancies and the treatment of infections of the female genital tract, and has also been a strong proponent of use of the Gardasil vaccine to combat cervical cancer.
- Author(s)Ernst Rainer Weissenbacher,Ioannis Mylonas,Monika Wirth,Steven S. Witkin,William J. Ledger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight737 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014. Corr. 3rd printing 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.