All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLondon. 2016. A strange and unsettled time - where men and the violence of gangs rules the streets. In a dangerous world we hear a new voice - Imogen's. Suffocated by her father's aggression - her man kicked out of town, her life under threat, poisoned by the drugs of her step-mother - she strikes out on her own to try and reach the man she loves. This production will employ modern costumes and staging.
- Author BiographyMatthew Dunster recently directed Hangmen at the Royal Court and in the West End. He is Associate Director at Shakespeare's Globe, where his previous productions include The Frontline (2008 and 2009), Troilus and Cressida (2009), Doctor Faustus (2011) and The Lightning Child (2013).
- Author(s)Matthew Dunster
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.