All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of posters portrays images of young people in distress. Often this pain is hidden from view and sufferers put on a brave face. In these pictures the viewer is drawn to make an empathic response and the text asks us to be involved. The implication is that we are all responsible for the wellbeing of our peers. The onlookers and bystanders are a powerful and often neglected resource in any antibullying programme and these visual can be used for display, as discussion topics or as a stimulus for writing, poetry or artwork. The images are available on a CD-ROM for printing in-house or, for larger posters, they can be produced in most high street image//copier shops. Each poster includes telephone help-line numbers.
- Author(s)Sarah Jones
- PublisherLucky Duck Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.