All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the greater potential for global investment in Southeast Asia, and the ways in which socially responsible investment styles can be used in their developing ecomies.
- Author BiographyManuel Stagars is an economist and senior researcher at Singapore-ETH Centre (SEC), interested in the technological and institutional aspects of data and data policy. He is also a serial entrepreneur with more than a decade of global experience. Manuel has a particular interest in emerging and frontier economies in Southeast Asia. He is also the author of Impact Investment Funds for Frontier Markets in Southeast Asia (Palgrave Macmillan, 2015).
- Author(s)Manuel Stagars
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Impact Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note125 black & white tables, biography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.