Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States Army is changing, and the scope, pace and complexity of that change is unprecedented, given that change is occurring during a war very different from those of the past. The Army Strategic Planning Guidance, 2005, describes why and how the Army must change. It outlines the nature of future threats, with particular emphasis on the asymmetrical threats of today. Army Strategic Objectives provide more specific Army-level guidance on what must be done w and in the future. This paper examines the tactical effects and future implications of artillery precision munitions on Army Strategic Objectives. The paper describes these tactical effects and future implications on the key elements of the Army Strategic Objectives--trained and equipped Soldiers; developed leaders; a ready, relevant land force for the Joint Team; and dominance of the full-spectrum of warfare. The paper concludes that artillery precision munitions will significantly enable the objectives related to equipped Soldiers; a ready, relevant force on the Joint Team and dominance of the full warfare spectrum. However, the paper also concludes that there are major challenges in the areas of training and leader development that must be addressed, if the Army is to fulfill these desired objectives.
- Author(s)Michael J Kays
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.