All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book contains a number of papers or articles related to the effect of Globalisation on the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises in India. The significance of this sector in its capacity of employment generation, low capital, techlogy requirement, and use of traditional or inherited skills, use of local resources and exportability of products is also discussed. The various papers deal with the effects of Foreign Direct Investment on the MSMEs and the challenges the industry faces due to globalisation and liberalisation. The Marketing problems, Performance Appraisals and the role of SIDBI in the industry are also included in the work. The Book also provides insights on particular MSMEs, like the Brick industry in West Bengal, the Coir Industry in India, and the Khadi and Village industries in India.
- Author BiographyRajib Lahiri is presently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce, at Derozio Memorial College, India. Avik Ranjan Roy is presently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce, at Derozio Memorial College, India.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKolkata
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Edited byAvik Ranjan Roy,Rajib Lahiri
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.