All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate information techlogy plays a crucial role in achieving operational and strategic goals. IT governance has therefore become a central issue to research and practice. While existing IT governance frameworks suggest the implementation of IT governance mechanisms, the link between IT governance and business performance has remained elusive. This study addresses the gap. What are the effects and value contributions of IT governance? Which interdependencies between IT and business processes have to be considered? Based on existing theories and a unique access to expert interviews, an explanatory model has been developed and presented. The findings contribute to theory building efforts in the Information Systems discipline and are highly relevant for practitioners.
- Author BiographyMiroslav Lazic completed his studies of Information Systems at the University of Mannheim, the University of Hamburg and the University of South Australia in 2008. Between 2009 and 2012 he worked at the University of Mannheim as a research assistant at the Business School's Chair of General Management and Information Systems, and as a visiting researcher at the London School of Economics and Political Science in 2011.
- Author(s)Miroslav Lazic
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleInformationstechnologie und Okonomie
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.