All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionChuluunbaatar Enkhzaya examines the inadequate behaviour of banks in Mongolia by analysing the institutional framework of the banking system, especially in lending. She focuses on the genesis of informal institutions of lending and their interaction with formal institutions of lending. Herewith, informal institutions such as the attitude to risk were indirectly observed by diagsing the action-regulating kwledge of bankers. In order to ensure an effective allocation of the scarce financial resources of Mongolia the author therefore suggests a change - as simultaneous as possible - of formal and informal rules.
- Author BiographyDr. Chuluunbaatar Enkhzaya promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Alexander Karmann am Lehrstuhl fur Geld, Kredit und Wahrung der Fakultat Wirtschaftswissenschaften der Technischen Universitat Dresden. Sie ist als freiberufliche Beraterin fur Regierungen und Unternehmen tatig.
- Author(s)Chuluunbaatar Enkhzaya
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight303 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byAlexander Karmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.